Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brand Identity

For this blog there was a survey for creating a Brand Identity for yourself. Here are some of the results I came up with.

First
What three values or principles are most important to you? What matters to you?

Answer.....

I value cleanliness, being bold, and getting straight to the point. What matters to me is how clean and strong my design can be.

Next
What three adjectives would your friends use to describe you?
What are the three most common things your family would say about you?
List the three most common things that people might say, in describing having just met you for the first time.

Answer......

I would probably be calm, relaxed, and spontaneous. My family would say observant, anxious, and organized. As for people who have never met me, I would be conservative, quiet, and shy.

Then
How would you describe your personality? Pick at least three distinctly different adjectives.

Answer.......
My personality would be thorough, quiet, and shy.

Overall I think the designs that I have done resemble a thorough, quiet person, who is a little shy when it comes to public opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phillip Lee said...

i would describe you as

shy
persistent
tired

haha so i started listing three adjectives on classmates blog. So that way you'll get feedback too!
It might help for your sketches.

May 2, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home