Saturday, May 3, 2008

FIne Arts Undergraduate Opening

For this opening I submitted three of my pieces. I was a bit shocked about the opening because all of my stuff is on display right now. I was expecting only one of my pieces to be up. Anyhow the opening was great. I saw a bunch of great work specifically one piece that was related to muscles. It was the front left side of the body showing the pectoralis, biceps, front deltoid etc... It was probably the best piece for me in the show. One other piece in that show that caught my attention was the plaster modeled piece of a persons face, hands, and legs. The piece was white and it was coming out of the wall which was also white. So it seemed like the piece was trying to come outside of the wall. I would strongly recommend people to go to the show because it gives you insight on what people are doing right now and it also gives you inspiration to do more with your design or with whatever kind of art you're in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's Han Solo, frozen in carbonite!

May 3, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home