Sunday, February 15, 2009

EMERGE SHOW 2009 at LMU

Yes yes this post is a little late. I apologize. For anyone who hasn't been to the EMERGE show yet, GO TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!

There is an assortment of amazing design. It only shows how a simple student can become just as good as some of the professional designers, even though there were a few pieces that had some problems with mounting but nonetheless it was a great show. Some of the pictures that I'm going to show will more than back up what I'm trying to say.









This is just a sample of what was at the show. So go to the show at LMU before its too late!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger eightiesguru/musicguru said...

Joel said...

Great Emerge designs. I especially liked the no to 8 poster design. This poster design has been stripped of all words and have been communicated in a minimalistic way. This poster design demonstrates the successful lack of words in communicating a design idea. We just don't need words to communicate a design idea. As in our Art 468 class as a graphic design there are other ways to communicate an idea without using words. My wordless project features a design on how to tie a tie properly. Great collection of posters.

February 22, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger a:m said...

Hello Nate,

My name is Andrea Mendez, I'm the artist that created the 3D cultural poster you featured (seventh image down) on your blog. I was hoping you could help me. An unfortunate incident left me without any quality images of my work by itself and I was wondering if you still have the images. I would of course site you for photo credit anytime I use them. If you could respond to Mendezx66@gmail.com I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Andrea

February 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home